Monday, January 23, 2006

Jeb to press - wish you were here

Well, Brother Jeb was having a little hoedown with several hundred party loyalists in Tallahassee and the party chiefs wanted to keep their little secrets so they had some reporters "removed from the building" because they were listening in at an open door. What? They couldn't just shut the door?

Quote of the day goes to the Big Bro'.
"I apologize for that if I'm indirectly responsible, which I'm not," Bush said after addressing Republican activists. "I would have loved to have you in there. . . . I wouldn't have said anything different if you were there."
Right. Got it Jeb. Not your fault. Love that aw gosh sincerity. Nice touch. I totally believe you would have discussed that WaPo article with the media.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

No, he wouldn't have said anything different. It would have been the same dumbshit stuff.

6:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, same shit, different day.

8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home