Monday, February 27, 2006

Asking the right questions about 9/11

I got this link via Lil Toni who could hardly be described as either a liberal or a conspiracy theorist. It's long at an hour and 20 minutes and I didn't expect to watch it in one sitting but I couldn't turn it off.

I've seen a lot of these "what really happened" pieces, but this video is probably the best I've seen. It raises all the right questions and they clearly spent a lot of time developing their answers. Really strong narrative and a terrific job of connecting the dots.

Makes more sense than the official story to me, but I've been following the careers of the PNAC crowd since the Reagan administration. I've always thought they would stop at nothing to get what they want. I think it says something that it's making the rounds of right leaning blogs and they aren't discounting it out of hand.

Check it out and pass it on.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Lib. I'm downloading it as we speak. How big is the file by the way? I'll get in trouble if I tie up the network for too long :) LOL

Hope all is well...

2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea on the file size. I watched straight off the google feed or yahoo or whatever it was. This appears to be a bootleg copy of sorts since the producers sell the DVD but at the end of the film they encourage people to share so I guess it's all kosher.

3:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent about 90 minutes downloading this bloody thing - all 325 Megabytes of it - and it wouldn't play at the end due to some wierd error!

Too bad I don't know enough about AVI and/or audio/visual technology to understand what went wrong.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to resort to the streaming version. Better luck next time

7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home