Friday, July 10, 2009

It would be irresponsible not to speculate

Ewww! Way TMI. David Brooks must have been mocked for being too prissy after his loss of dignity column because he said he was "trying not to be too dignified and stuffy" when he shared his secret Senatorial flirting story on teevee.
BROOKS: You know, all three of us spend a lot of time covering politicians and I don’t know about you guys, but in my view, they’re all emotional freaks of one sort or another. They’re guaranteed to invade your personal space, touch you. I sat next to a Republican senator once at dinner and he had his hand on my inner thigh the whole time. I was like, ehh, get me out of here.
Maybe he could have excused himself to go use the men's room. Oh wait...

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home